My old supplier has not received my final meter reading from Bulb for electric

My old supplier has not received my final meter reading from Bulb for electric (30 Aug)
As this has not been recieved they cannot issue the money in credit on the account.

All final/start readings have to go to a 3rd party for verification, this can take up to 6 weeks. If there are any disputes between the companies it can take longer.

@Chrislazski

do you posses your final/start meter readings? if you do, you can supply them to your previous supplier but they will need to verified by a third party, which as scedo has pointed out, takes 6 weeks.

Anytime i switch i give my old and new supplier the readings, whether they want them or not.

Ok so 7 months in and this has still not been resolved. Not the service I expect from bulb. Is there a number I can call bulb on instead of using a community to answer questions.

Contact info available from the help button.

Ok so 7 months in and this has still not been resolved. Not the service I expect from bulb. Is there a number I can call bulb on instead of using a community to answer questions.

It is five months since you raised your first post have you waited until now to do a follow up? You can find Bulb’s contact details on your monthly statement.