My old suppliers

Ive switched over to you my first payment is 9 aug. But sse have taken august payments out of my account.

Ive switched over to you my first payment is 9 aug. But sse have taken august payments out of my account.

SSE are in effect taking payment for the amount of energy you have used prior to the switch to Bulb. Any overpayment or underpayment will be corrected when SSE sends you their final bill. Please see https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/360000313371-Why-is-my-old-supplier-still-charging-me-

Hi Nathan and Allan,

We take payment at the start of each month of supply. Some other suppliers take payments in arrears, which can cause this overlap. SSE should send you a final bill soon and will settle up with you at that point - depending on whether you are in credit or debit with them. Let us know if you have any further questions.

Hi Nathan and Allan,

We take payment at the start of each month of supply. Some other suppliers take payments in arrears, which can cause this overlap. SSE should send you a final bill soon and will settle up with you at that point - depending on whether you are in credit or debit with them. Let us know if you have any further questions.

Lucky for me I understand how the system works, so no surprises when I was billed by Bulb and my previous suppliers during the switchover. =)

I switched recently, got final from EON paid that and wired the bill to Bulb who credited my account for that sum.

I switched recently, got final from EON paid that and wired the bill to Bulb who credited my account for that sum.

Just to clarify your comment. Bulb do not pay for any energy used and charged by your previous supplier. Bulb do pay for exist fees up to certain amount.

@Allanr @meant21817 Allanr is right. We pay exit fees not any previous bills :wink:

Yes, listen very carefully. I got final from EON paid that exit fee and got credited by Bulb. Didn’t mention fuel charges, just final which is exit. Jo you work for an energy company and don’t spot the difference. Final is always exit not fuel, fuel is paid before final.

Yes, listen very carefully. I got final from EON paid that exit fee and got credited by Bulb. Didn't mention fuel charges, just final which is exit. Jo you work for an energy company and don't spot the difference. Final is always exit not fuel, fuel is paid before final.

I just wish I could understand what you are talking about here. :confused:

Yes, listen very carefully. I got final from EON paid that exit fee and got credited by Bulb. Didn't mention fuel charges, just final which is exit. Jo you work for an energy company and don't spot the difference. Final is always exit not fuel, fuel is paid before final.

I switched from BG to Bulb and as I did not have to pay exit fees, my final bill was for fuel used therefore Allanr and Jo are quite correct to point out the discrepancy in your post. The final bill is not always for exit fees but can be for fuel used, and can be a debit or credit amount