My usage - monthly actual and projected usage graph

Please can these be given in kWh. A table of the figures would be even better.

Bulb will hopefully answer your question on Monday as they don’t currently work weekends. They reopen 9:00am.

Hi @User12345 we provide the meter reads used in the section below the graphs.
We keep the gas read in m3 to help make it clear that we convert the gas usage on each statement.

We don’t currently have a facility in the online Bulb Account to export these reads, but we can do that for you and send as a table if you would like us to. Just let me know!

The usage in £ graph must have been calculated from the tariff (p/day standing charge and p/kWh unit charge) and actual/projected usage in kWh. I find kWh usage figures more meaningful in understanding my consumption and would appreciate if these could be provided as a permanent feature.

Is there an update to the query from User12345, Personally I would find the usage chart in kWh more useful than in £s.

@Allanr it was fed back to the Tech team as an idea, and there are currently no immediate plans to change it. I will let them know that there is further interest.

@Allanr it was fed back to the Tech team as an idea, and there are currently no immediate plans to change it. I will let them know that there is further interest.

That’s fine, more a query rather than anything else since I retain my own spreadsheet of energy usage both historical and estimated for the following 12 months.