My Usage

Is there a way to view My Usage in terms of units consumed per month rather than cost per month?
Thanks.

Is there a way to view My Usage in terms of units consumed per month rather than cost per month? Thanks.

If you are referring to the “Energy Usage” chart, then the answer is currently NO, although we have asked on this forum to show energy usage in kWh as well as in £.

However if you want to verify your usage the most accurate way is to check out your monthly statements, assuming you provided your meter readings a couple of days before the statement is prepared and when prompted by an email from Bulb.

Only by either looking at the values on your bill, or logging your own meter readings yourself to a spreadsheet.

Thanks for the replies. Come on Bulb! It can’t be difficult to provide kWh usage as well as £ spent in the chart. Why so slow to provide it? kWh usage would be much easier to compare previous usage with. £ spent is just misleading cos you keep sticking the prices up so comparisons with previous periods is not comparable.

Thanks for the replies. Come on Bulb! It can't be difficult to provide kWh usage as well as £ spent in the chart. Why so slow to provide it? kWh usage would be much easier to compare previous usage with. £ spent is just misleading cos you keep sticking the prices up so comparisons with previous periods is not comparable.

They have other improvements which they are also working on, unfortunately they can’t all be done at the same time as I can testify with an organisation in which I am actively involved. See also “Bulb’s Open Roadmap” at: Trello

Personally I retain my own simple Excel spreadsheet which easily works out my past and estimated future energy use in kWh, costs and what my DD payments should be. Can also do fancy charts if I so wish.

MP1
December 3, 2018 6:55PM Flag

It is all too easy to keep requesting all the bells and whistles but at the end of the day it adds to Bulbs running costs which in turn will be added to your bill. For me I prefer the cheaper energy.

Why not as others suggest start your own spreadsheet or get a copy from a member, after a period it becomes a very useful document even if you change suppliers you then have all your historical information, I have mine going back 6 years for both cost and kWh usage, that’s with 3 separate companies over the period.