New-build property

Hi. I am building three houses. I have mains connections in place to a cut out within each property and have been issued with MPAN numbers for each property. How do I get Bulb to fit meters?

Hi @nickymcgachie and welcome to our Community :houses:

Unfortunatley, we’re not able to organise the first install of a meter at this time. As a really new supplier, we have our strengths and limitations. This is something we’re not able to organise at this time. I would recommend with asking a Big 6 energy company who have their own engineering department.

After they install the first electric meters, you can then switch to Bulb. They can install a meter for free but then will put you on a fixed tariff. We will then pay the exit fee of up to £60 per fuel.