new Bulb customer

As I am going to move to my new rented property in 2 days, I need urgently to know how to proceed in order to have energy in the house.
How do I get the key/card to start electricity/gas?
I don’t have a problem with paying, but I need to understand this issue due to being newly arrived in UK.

I dont know the ins and outs of keycards, but I presume if renting then the landlord will already have gas/elec supply and should supply a key.