New customer account issue

Hi,
So I supposedly joined Bulb in October and have been paying them since October.
It turns out not only did they cancel my energy and tell me my switch was cancelled but have been continuing to charge me. My old supplier emailed saying they have no notification of a switch in the first place so I’m paying them and Bulb
Anybody else have set up issues?? I’m being completely ignored on email too

Hi @Sbali,

I can see that Joe replied to your email (subject line: Account Setup Issues) on Monday requesting a picture of your meter. He also raised it as a complaint for you.

I’ve prompted him to email you again just in case you can’t see his response. Let me know if you continue to have issues.

Hello
Many thanks for the reply I cannot see any reply to my emails not even in junk. I have been keeping a keen eye out as I’ve had no responses to complaints. Please can you email again

Hi @Sbali,

Sorry to hear that. I’ve sent through a reply in the same thread with the request for a picture of your meter. Let me know if you can see it.

Me too cant get anywhere with them no ringing up cant talk to anyone they won’t answer email or chat line I have just switched over to them running out of electric cant top it up where do I go now

2 Likes

Honestly even with emails apparently they have been sending them but I only received the one from Oisin not the original and since my reply there’s been radio silence. I’m always on my emails for work purposes too so it’s not like I don’t check them

Hi @Mutleydude1961,

If you’re having issues topping up, please can you call our emergency team on 0300 303 0635? This is the quickest way to get help and they’ll be able to sort this for you.

@Sbali I’m just speaking to Oisin now and we’ll get you a reply as soon as possible.

Hi Georgie,

I have spoken to Bristol Energy and sent an email back to yourself as it looks like Bulb never correctly took over my gas and electricity even though I was being billed.
Can you provide a telephone number to make a formal complaint as it seems my complaint raised by Joe W hasn’t gotten anywhere?

I recently joined bulb. My switch is all complete I have downloaded the app but it won’t allow me to see my usage it just says there’s an issue your working on it and try again later. When is this likely to be fixed ?

Hey @Kaza,

A warm welcome to Bulb :partying_face:

Is this in regards to both fuels or just your gas usage within the app?

If it is just gas, recently our smart / tech bugs team have received reports of this bug where usage from 10-20th December gas usage isn’t appearing.

They’re currently looking into this issue, no updates just yet, but they are looking into how this was caused! :male_detective:

It’s both of them. They have never worked [quote=“Trevor_at_Bulb, post:10, topic:92386, full:true”]
Hey @Kaza,

A warm welcome to Bulb :partying_face:

Is this in regards to both fuels or just your gas usage within the app?

If it is just gas, recently our smart / tech bugs team have received reports of this bug where usage from 10-20th December gas usage isn’t appearing.

They’re currently looking into this issue, no updates just yet, but they are looking into how this was caused! :male_detective:
[/quote]