New Customer - Account Problems - can't log in, very annoyed

Hi, I recently joined Bulb through a referral but since then, everything seems to be going wrong:

1. I’ve been trying to sign into my account literally dozens of times but each and every single time, all I get is this annoying ‘Error’ message. The email address I enter is definitely correct as I received all the emails from Bulb.
  2. I also tried the ‘email me a link’ option also dozens of times with the same result
  3. I’ve installed the app twice now but whenever I try to open the app (thinking I might be able to log in that way), the app quits straight away
  4. I’ve tried ringing Bulb multiple times but the line is dead!

All this means that so far, I’ve been unable to check my account and submit my meter readings!!

Please can you let me know how to go from here as I’m really unhappy, as a new customer, with this experience! Thanks

You’ll do better to contact Bulb directly using the “How can I get in touch with Bulb?” info from the Help pages linked above.

This is a forum of other customers and we can’t help you with account specific problems. Staff from Bulb do come on here but there’s no guarantee they’ll see your post.

4) I've tried ringing Bulb multiple times but the line is dead!

Please can you let me know how to go from here as I’m really unhappy, as a new customer, with this experience! Thanks

Have you been using the telephone number shown on the Help page?

4) I've tried ringing Bulb multiple times but the line is dead!

Have you been using the telephone number shown on the Help page?

Yes, of course. Tried it half a dozen times just this afternoon but the line was dead!

I also spent about 2 hours on the live chat function but again got no reply at all! My hope is that someone from Bulb will read this and get back to me as I’ve clearly exhausted all other avenues and getting really frustrated!

I also spent about 2 hours on the live chat function but again got no reply at all! My hope is that someone from Bulb will read this and get back to me as I've clearly exhausted all other avenues and getting really frustrated!

That’s annoying for you. One of the Bulb team may possibly pop onto the forum during the weekend even though their working hours are 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday, otherwise it will only be customers who frequent this forum

You can also email the Bulb team with your problem but again this generally wont be answered until at least Monday.

Have you tried accessing your account via the Web as a short term expedient?

Hi there,

Sorry you’ve had trouble in getting access to the Bulb account and getting in touch.

If you could check your emails you’ll find an email from me with an updated login and password.

I have tested this but do get back to me over email if you’re having any difficulties.

Many thanks, Niall, I’ve replied to you via email.

Hi there,

Sorry you’ve had trouble in getting access to the Bulb account and getting in touch.

If you could check your emails you’ll find an email from me with an updated login and password.

I have tested this but do get back to me over email if you’re having any difficulties.

I’m having the same Issue

@BulbCustomer2019 I have just replied to you in the other community thread :slight_smile:

I am having the same issue! Was told it was fixed still can’t get in! Only just joined and this is not encouraging me to stay! Stressful!!