New Customer with BULB after moving into a New Home

I have just moved into my new home and have become a bulb member.

I need to know if you need the metre readings as they where when i moved into my new address to use as a starting point.

I do not want to be paying for energy used by the previous owners.

Quite obviously the answer is yes, they need your opening meter readings from the day you became legally responsible for the property.

The question, though, is why they didn’t ask for these at the point you contacted them to give your details and arrange payment? Are you switching to Bulb or is Bulb the current supplier to the property?

1 Like