New customer

I’m told to enter a metre reading before the start of service, how could I do it?

Log in to your account dashboard and view the options available. Also lots of documentation available in the Help pages.

Log in to your account dashboard and view the options available. Also lots of documentation available in the Help pages.
Chance would be a fine thing! After I had no end of problems joining Bulb....due to my gas meter being registered to the wrong address, and NOW I want to submit my meter readings but my so called "Dashboard" is totally ABSENT!! what the HECK is going on? Any help would be most welcome. Thanks
Chance would be a fine thing! After I had no end of problems joining Bulb....due to my gas meter being registered to the wrong address, and NOW I want to submit my meter readings but my so called "Dashboard" is totally ABSENT!! what the HECK is going on? Any help would be most welcome. Thanks

I provided more information to a similar posting you made on another thread a couple of minutes ago.

Click the “Bulb” logo in the top left, then click “Sign in”. What happens then?