New Electricity Key

I’ve put £10 onto my new key before registering it so I had credit on my new key when my credit ran out on my old supplier’s key,will I loose the £10 when I register my new key?

I've put £10 onto my new key before registering it so I had credit on my new key when my credit ran out on my old supplier's key,will I loose the £10 when I register my new key?

This Bulb article should answer your query: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/360006251851-How-do-I-start-using-my-Bulb-prepayment-key-or-card-

Firstly, don’t use the new key as it’s a change of supplier key until the credit is used. Afterward when you attempt to use it if memory serves topping up prior to registering would invalidate the key, if this is the case then a quick call should easily resolve as a tag number can be done with the £10 credit.

If they are not open, then your current key will still work so you can top up but remember you will be paying your old supplier price still so best to get onto a Bulb key and have it registered as soon as your remaining credit runs out.