New energy supplies


I will be building a house for my mum soon and I have finally convinced her of the wonders of Bulb. I will need to arrange for completely new supply of gas and electricity to the site. I will be living next door and the property has both there.

Would I go via you at bulb or do I need to contact one of the companies that do the digging? (Technical term!,)

Hi @sarahbelle, this isn’t something we can help with unfortunately. You will need to contact the local energy distribution companies and they will be able to advise and arrange any works that are necessary. More info available here:

Let me know if you have any other questions.