New House

I have just moved into my first home and have have signed up to switch with Bulb. The previous owners have contacted N Power regarding their final meter readings. Do I need to contact them as well with the meter readings now or to set up a temporary account until the switch over is complete?
I look forward to your reply.



@thomas186 It is always best to let the old supplier know you are at the property and make sure that they have the right meter readings from when you move in.

This is not a requirement but does avoid any potential surprises :slight_smile:

Hi @mattg, Many thanks for your help.