new member query

Hi, I’ve just switched to Bulb, who are currently providing the old supplier with our meter readings. I arranged our switch of supplier to coincide with a house move. Do I need to let Bulb know that the house they will be supplying is different to the house supplied by our former supplier?

Hi @seadew. If you signed up to Bulb using your old address then we won’t automatically supply your new address. I would recommend giving us a quick call to make sure you are all set up with the right supplier at the right address. You can reach us on 0300 30 30 635, from Monday to Friday (9:00am to 6:00pm) or fire us an email.