New Meter No Show

Hi, i was due to have both meters changed yesterday morning, i received a call at 10.30 telling me they wouldnt be attending, abd they couldnt offer me an alternative appointment.
I had taken a day off work for this, yet if i missed the appointment there would be a £30 charge.
Poor service

You’re entitled to £30 credit in compensation instead.

Hi @Cdrew74 :wave: and welcome to Community :partying_face:!

I’m sorry to hear your meter exchange did not go ahead as planned. As @stevefoster has said you will receive £30 compensation automatically in your Bulb account for this as the job was cancelled by the engineers on the day.

I can see you have re-booked your meter exchange. If you have any issues with this please let me know and I will take a further look for you.

Best,
Luke :bulb:

Thanks Luke

I havent been able to rebook the appointment, as the link that was sent states there is no appointments available, there is also no sign of a credit into my account

Hi @Cdrew74

I have just checked and cannot find any available appointments either. It’s worth checking this every few days as we do update appointments often.

Regarding the compensation, this is typically emailed to you within 10 workings days if on a prepayment meter. Please keep an eye on your spam inbox as this will come from Wise, and often goes into spam.

– Robyn :bulb:

Thanks Robyn, still awaiting compensation from February, i understand it will now be doubled as not paid within certain timescale, but at present i cant even get a reply to an email