New meter

Hi, I contacted Bulb support and asked to update my gas meter number in your database as I would like to pay for what I used and I need this to sumbit new reading. It was in June, I sent another reminder to find out what happened to my case last month - no response - I sent another reminder a week ago - I got ignored again. Is it this kind of customer service you are proud of? I am looking for a new energy supplier next month in that case.

Hi, I contacted Bulb support and asked to update my gas meter number in your database as I would like to pay for what I used and I need this to sumbit new reading. It was in June, I sent another reminder to find out what happened to my case last month - no response - I sent another reminder a week ago - I got ignored again. Is it this kind of customer service you are proud of? I am looking for a new energy supplier next month in that case.

Meter number has not been changed, it’s been 3 months already. I contacted again customer service and it appears I was ignored again… what a surprise. What is wrong with you Bulb? It looks like Bulb is ok only if I pay them money but if their customer has problem to solve they say fuck off. This is an official complain Mr Bulb. The Big 5 at least knows how to respond to customer messages.