New Sign In - disastrous and a complete pain

Hi Bulb - I have been singing your praises until now but I am sad to say that I am not impressed with the new sign in page. Having to do this feels a lot more antiquated than other accounts I use. Having to go to an email link every time I want to log in is a complete pain and since you introduced this I haven’t been able to log into Bulb because despite having tried multiple times it is not working. The first time I tried it I did not receive a link for hours. I eventually received it but having tried to sign in multiple times since then over the last two days I have not received any links (have also checked spam). Having to go to an email link every time you want to log in is painful enough, but then when the email link is not received instantly or even at all this is not good. I’ve gone from being really happy with Bulb to suddenly being completed frustrated!

This is now beyond a joke guys, a total car crash. If you had any respect for your customers, you’d respond properly in this Community/Blog as opposed to denying that it was a terrible, ill thought-out move.

Please revert back to the old authentication and try again.

I have found if you sign in and then save the signed in dashboard as a bookmark on google then it will take you straight in when you click on it next time

Yes, that works.
Now that’s a really secure system, isn’t it Tech Guys?

I presume the link will timeout after an hour or so. So if I’m using a public machine how do I sign out?

Just looked at the link i think it works for 24 hours!

The email link works for 24 hours. The bookmarked dashboard hasn’t signed out on me yet. You can just log out of your account on a public machine. Click the sign out link

The email link works for 24 hours. The bookmarked dashboard hasn't signed out on me yet. You can just log out of your account on a public machine. Click the sign out link

Ah yeah, thanks Angela.