New to bulb no top ups are going though

Hi I’m new to bulb joined Monday im facing problems toping up the top ups keep failing in the app and the paypoint top ups are not reaching the meters I’ve tyred entering the vend code but the meters and in home display say code is invalid the meters are in emergency credit because of this issue everytime I phone bulb I end up getting cut off could anyone please help me

flagged your post, hopefully someone will respond

Update all sorted now had to get a 40 digit code to rest the meters

Hi @Denise - welcome to the Bulb Community. I’m sorry it isn’t in better circumstances!

I can see you’ve been in touch with my colleague, so I’m glad to hear this has been sorted for you. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to get back in touch.

1 Like

@Jim_at_Bulb @skippy64 Update the gas meter still still doesn’t accept top ups being on and off the phone since 1pm trying to get it sorted yesterday the electric meter was sorted by getting a 40 digit number to reset the meter to force it to accept payments don’t understand why they can’t do this today the 2 ladys faye and Louisa who done an excellent job of sorting it out quickly yesterday are unfortunately not available today seems like no one else knows what to do

The issue has now been resolved after half the day sorting it out

Alls well that ends well.
Having said that you shouldn’t have had to go through this Aggro in the first place.
Pretty poor service from bulb
The issue has now been resolved after half the day sorting it out

1 Like