No bill in March yet

Hi,
I usually receive my monthly statement on the 9th of every month, it is now the 23rd and nothing has been received, is anyone else having the same problem ?

Yes I’m missing my one as well, was due on the 18th. It’s my first one after a house move :person_shrugging:

Normally they are like clockwork but maybe the charge increase has slowed things down a bit, it would be nice for the company to let people know that statements will be late though.

1 Like

Hi there :wave:

Sorry to hear that your statement wasn’t sent through @Ejones. Looking at the account, I can see that it was stuck in the system due to an error on our side. I’ve cleared that now so you should have received the statement through to your email now.

From what I can see @BevA, we did send your statement on the 18th of March to your email address. It may have been lost in there somewhere though, so I’ve requested another one is sent to you now. Let me know if you don’t see it come through and I’ll take another look.

-Luke :bulb:

1 Like

Many thanks, all ok now,

Hi,

I’ve not had a March bill either. Any news on when it’s likely to come through?

Thanks!

Hi @ged3000

Thank you for posting, welcome to community :wave:t4:

I can see that we originally disputed your first gas read with your previous supplier. As per the final bill this has been updated on your account now. So this will be a consolidated bill, combining all the missed billing periods. You should receive this bill later today via email.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

All the best

–Suki :hibiscus:

I also have had no bill in march. My account is way over 500 quid in credit…can someone please let me know whats happening thanks

Hi @Davidk8772 :wave:

Thanks for flagging this one with us :slightly_smiling_face:

Your bill was stuck due to an account problem, where we had used an incorrect value in the system, meaning the bill was held while we corrected the issue. I’ve cleared that now, so it should have been sent out for you.

-Luke :bulb:

Hey folks, just wanted to flag a similar situation with my account - credit gradually accumulating, but no bills since December. Hoping this is a similarly simple one for you @LukeM_at_Bulb :blush:

Hi @joneso Thank you for posting, welcome to community :wave:t4:

Sorry to hear that your statements have not been sent to you in a while. I can see since switching you over to our EV tariff we had a slight mismatch in our configuration. I have now amended this error and your statements should be with you within 24 hours.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

–Suki :hibiscus:

1 Like

I haven’t had mine since September please help @LukeM_at_Bulb @Suki_at_Bulb

Hi @weety :wave: Welcome to Community,

I am sorry your statements had not been issued. I can see the problem has now been fixed for you and your billing should continue monthly as normal.

Let me know if you have any questions,

– KT :bulb: