No bill

Hi I’m hoping you can resolve this issue. I been with Bulb since May as of now, I have yet to receive a bill, I called this week to be told that you are awaiting a confirmation from an independent party. I have settled my final bill with my old suppliers months ago. Can you please sort this out soon.

Hi I'm hoping you can resolve this issue. I been with Bulb since May as of now, I have yet to receive a bill, I called this week to be told that you are awaiting a confirmation from an independent party. I have settled my final bill with my old suppliers months ago. Can you please sort this out soon.

This is basically a customer to customer forum although the Bulb team pop in at regular intervals. Personally I would suggest you contact the Bulb team again by Telephone or chat during their working hours, details can be found at: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001240291-How-can-I-get-in-touch-with-Bulb-

Unfortunately none of us customers can advise why you have still not received statements from Bulb even though you appear to have had the closing bill from your previous supplier.

Thanks Allanr it’s annoying that I give regular meter readings, but no bill. I’ll try the link thanks.

Thanks Allanr it's annoying that I give regular meter readings, but no bill. I'll try the link thanks.

I can well imagine your concerns, I would think Bulb will be able to quickly sort it out for you?

@StephenMcCrae We are looking to get a bill to you over the next couple of days. Apologies for the delay.