No electric or gas!

Help!!! Partner and I got home from work on ‘switch day’ from British Gas to Bulb and hey-ho, no electric or gas… lines are closed, national grid cannot do anything. We’re cold and fed up. Great Friday night.

Help!!! Partner and I got home from work on ‘switch day’ from British Gas to Bulb and hey-ho, no electric or gas... lines are closed, national grid cannot do anything. We’re cold and fed up. Great Friday night.

Not much comfort, but on odd occasions a Bulb team member is on the board late evening and weekends so hope one will shortly materialize for you. I wasn’t aware a supplier could cut your electricity/gas without prior warning even if during a switch activity.

Are you sure it’s even related to the switch? I’m not sure how that would cause it unless it’s some weird thing with prepayment meters?

Did your problem get resolved?

@Megw0t I have just tried to call you, is this still an issue with your supply? Has it been sorted? There can be an issue with smart prepay meters transferring over to another supplier if the old supplier doesn’t change the mode of the meter.

If not give us a call on 0300 30 30 635, from Monday to Friday (9:00am to 6:00pm) and we can try to get this sorted as soon as possible.