No gas reading in app

My gas reading has been missing from the app graphs for a few days. Anyone else?

Bulb - is there anything you can do? I know the app is in beta, but it helps feed my obsession.

My gas usage hasn’t been displayed since the 31st of March and the reading on the IHD hasn’t updated since then either. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

My smart meter has not shown any gas reading for 3 weeks. However the electricity reading shows well over budget (when we’re not using any more - certainly less) so it is obviously adding the gas to the electricity. Does this effect the readings submitted and the billed amount - or is the smart meter merely a guide?

@Bondy55 Presumably you’re talking about the in-home display and not the smart meter itself. Your bills are created by the readings sent from the smart meter and those should be what appears on your bills.

It is the in-home display and I would assume what you’ve said - but I’ve just looked at my readings from the website and gas is nil for 3 weeks and electricity increased; so I’m suddenly concerned about incorrect billing.

Does your last bill reflect readings from the meter? My smart readings are taken half hourly but only the monthly reading shows up in the website.

If you suspect gas readings have stopped being sent completely, then it’s probably best to contact Bulb so they can take action, and submit a manual reading in the day or two before your next statement date if you want an up-to-date bill based on a real reading.

The last bill was ok - it only started doing this on 2 April. I think you are right…thanks

Hi @jane37 :wave: I can see we are getting your smart gas readings through to the account and so these are being used for your billing. The online account is also showing your gas usage on the graphs. Are you still having issues with the app?

Hi @Bulberino :wave: The email address you have set your community account up with is not linked to a Bulb account. If you need any help then please give us a ring on 0300 303 0635 or email help@bulb.co.uk. Please don’t leave any personal details over Community :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @Bondy55 :wave: I can see we are getting smart gas readings and they are increasing so everything looks normal on the account. Were you still having issues with the In-home display?

Thanks,

– KT :bulb:

Why should I bother to call or email you.

YOU DON’T ANSWER EITHER OR HELP SOLVE ANYTHING. :rage:

Hi @Bulberino

If you could kindly resend your case to us here using the email on your bulb account we can assist you further. Alternatively you can contact us over social media ( twitter , instagram, facebook)

–Suki :hibiscus:

REAR MY COMMENT ABOVE…AGAIN

I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve asked for this to be fixed and you’ve done NOTHING.

I don’t use social media, I’m not a 12 year old desperate to impress my friends, I’m a grown up with bills to pay.

One final thing you’ve missed…AGAIN is my email address IS the one connected to my account.