No Hot Water since Smart meter was fitted

Smart Meter fitted Thursday pm, No hot water since it ran out Saturday morning, Can’t get any help whatsoever, from emergency email address. We are classified as vulnerable due to our age… Help is abysmal…

Hi @lorna1953 :wave: and welcome to the Community.

I’d first like to apologise for the issues you’ve had here. We always aim to provide the highest level of service and it sounds like you’ve not received that here. Over the weekend you can get in touch with us about emergency’s by following this page here: Emergency Help | Bulb

I can see you’ve been in touch with a colleague of mine over the phone and via email. As discussed our emergency metering team have advised that it’s highly unlikely that the meter would have stopped the property having any hot water especially if there is power to the rest of the property. It is likely an issue elsewhere which an electrician would need to assess.

If their engineers report showed the issue is with the meter we can look to reimburse you up to £120 for the engineers visit and can look to re-raise this as an emergency job for you. If it is an issue with the wider appliances in the property this would need an electrician to resolve.

I hope this helps and if you have any other questions please let me know below :point_down:

Best,
Luke :bulb: