No IHD has yet been installed.

We had smart meters installed on the 27th June 2019. When they were installed the engineer was unable to make a connection, and said he would have to return at a later time to finish the instalation. He explained that one of the display indicators was flashing every 2 seconds and a connection could not be made, but when the light flashed every 5 seconds then a connection had been made. Bulb were informed that no IHD was left by the engineer. Numerous phone and Email correspondences have been made but there is no forthcoming answer to our problem. Bulb seem very reluctant to comunicate. I am now thinking of using the energy ombudsman service to complain about the lack of response from Bulb.

I am now thinking of using the energy ombudsman service to complain about the lack of response from Bulb.

Please see: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001228431-How-can-I-make-a-complaint-

We had one installed in April 2019 and we still don’t have an IHD

Had date of Friday the 13th September (probably not a good day) for the install and IHD to be completed. Received an email sent on Sep 12, at 19:46 cancelling the install. Not very good service at all.