No Live chat & no response to emails

I’ve been trying to get in touch with Bulb for 10 days now. Live chat never seems to be available - always says operators are busy. I emailed 9 days ago and no response. I’ve been abroad so can’t call. Not really good enough for a supposedly ‘digital first’ company. Any idea what’s going on here?

I've been trying to get in touch with Bulb for 10 days now. Live chat never seems to be available - always says operators are busy. I emailed 9 days ago and no response. I've been abroad so can't call. Not really good enough for a supposedly 'digital first' company. Any idea what's going on here?

Wish we knew, Bulb have been almost absent on this forum for perhaps the last 3 weeks.

Really frustrating - have now taking to calling too and can never get through. I don’t understand what’s going on at all - their customer service used to be first rate and seems to have gone down the toilet!

Hi I have the same problem,

I think the problem is they are a realy awful company, the best thing is to leave as soon as you can. I waited over 12 months for my first bill. I am now in debt to them and they wont let me leave until I pay all amounts due. This is the worst utility company I have used. Oh but I can get £50 if I convince some other mug to join them.

They just dont have any staff, has anyone heard if they have gone into liquidation?

Having exactly the same problem!

Having exactly the same problem!

I was on live chat a couple of days ago and got a response and my query answered. It did take quite a while between each of our conversations but this wasn’t too inconvenient as I did other activities on the Internet whilst waiting a response.

Why dont you guys just call them…? Or am I missing something here

Why dont you guys just call them...? Or am I missing something here

It depends on which is more convenient at the time. I opted for live chat as I would be supplied with a record of the outcome after the discussion was closed just in case a similar circumstance occsur some months down the line.

Try calling them on a weekend, they’re not there. I was trying to solve an issue where I’m paying off somebody else’s debt on the gas meter, their solutions haven’t worked. They then closed until Monday and I’m left trying to not top up my gas over the weekend until I can call them again. But lo and behold I can’t even access the live chat as it’s “too busy”! That is why I’m not calling. They should be open on a Saturday as a minimum.