No option to submit meter readings

I’m no longer being given the option of submitting a meter reading online.

Hi @Scrumps we’ve changed the layout a bit. Could you go into the “Energy Usage” section and scroll down? You should be able to submit them there. :relaxed: - Miriam

When I click on Submit Meer Readings, it takes me back to the Home page.

On the odd occasion, the Gas and Electricity options for submitting readings flash briefly on my screen but then are gone again before I can click on them. I need to submit readings to get a refund on credit in my account.

Many thanks, Miriam. I do appreciate your help.

Kath

I am also unable to submit readings via the Android app (nothing shows) and via the website under “Energy Usage” (again, nothing shows), as suggested above. No replies to my emails to Bulb, other than an initial response which completely ignored by message! I have now emailed in a complaint.

Hi both @tirnanog, @Scrumps -

We have raised this issue with our developer team and they’ve logged it as a bug to fix, so it should function soon. But in the meantime if you pop us an email at help@bulb.co.uk with your meter readings we can pick them up and add them to the account. Just reply to this post when you’ve sent them through. – Miriam :electric_plug:

I have submitted my readings and requested a refund of credit from my account. Many thanks.

I have submitted readings and requested a refund. Thank you.

Hi @Scrumps :wave: we have received your readings and you refund has been processed, it’ll be with you in 3-5 working days.

– Meg :bulb:

Hi @tirnanog :wave:

Thanks for submitting your readings. At the moment your account is in debit so we wouldn’t be able to process a refund.

Thanks, but your colleague has already responded and I have replied.

Michael Pickavance

Thank you so much, Meg. Excellent service! x

The issue still exists.

Hi @tirnanog

I’m sorry the issue is still ongoing. I can see you have an active complaint open with my colleague Zac and he is working to get this resolved for you.