No smart meter readings and no IHD

Hello,

My online account isn’t reporting any smart meter readings so I have no indication of usage. I also still haven’t received my IHD despite being promised one months ago.

Hey @ajt91 thanks for your post and welcome to the community! :wave:

We can see your meters are giving us readings so your bills would be accurate but the graphs are not showing so we apologise for that. There is not an issue with the connection as such but we can understand you would be frustrated with the usage graphs, we will raise with our smart team about this.

In terms of the IHD situation our team are sending out IHD’s across the year but we do not have a confirmation on exact dates so you should not have been promised so quickly. This is due to us sending them out in bulk but also waiting on the smart team to return to the office.

With the graphs, we will raise with the team and let you know when we have a response.

–Carl :bulb:

Hi, thanks for the response. Is there any news on the graphs or the IHD supply?

Hello. I can’t see what I’m a spending it’s been like this since 25th January worried I’m going to get a massive bill I can’t afford can this be fixed please

Hi @mariawinn831

Thank you for contacting us and welcome to the community! :wave:t4:

We’re really sorry you’ve had a poor experience with Bulb, it certainly doesn’t meet the standards of service that we aim to deliver.

We are currently experiencing an error on usage graphs at the moment for our 1st generation smart meter members (SMETS1) that have recently been enrolled onto the smart network.

It’s something our smart team are working on to get fixed and it should be resolved in the next few weeks.

You can however still check your daily usage on the app/website to keep you notified of your usage.

Please do let me know if you have any further questions.

–Suki :hibiscus:

Hi, my meter is a SMETS2 meter, so I don’t think that applies to me

I can’t check it on the app as it is blank from the 25th. Its saying iv used no gas or electric so how am. I supposed to check what our usage is?

Hey @mariawinn831 Sorry you have had issues with this. Your usage graphs are currently being updated. Your meter is the 1st generation smart meters and in January we began the process of upgrading the network and updating your usage graphs so this will be reflective of this network.

The process can take a few months but we are aiming to get this sooner, sorry for the issues caused here.

We will continue to send your bills to show your usage and if you have an IHD that is working it should show your usage per day/per week too.

Best.
–Carl :bulb:

Hi Carl,

I’m on a SMETS2 meter (there’s two different people in this thread). I’m still not getting meter readings on my graph, despite setting it to 30 minute readings. Please can I be prioritised for an IHD as I’ve never received one and am completely blind as to how much energy I’m using

Thanks