No smart meter readings in app since email advising of smart meter upgrade

Received an email on 13 Dec about making our smart electricity meter smarter, and our app hasn’t been updated with any readings for electricity or gas since 14 Dec. Coincidence or has something gone wrong?

1 Like

I was wondering the same thing as my situation is exactly the same.

Hi @mark7524

Thanks for your post! And welcome back to community :wave:

I’m really sorry for the confusion. The attempt we made on both your account @jasobox has not had the outcome we expected.

Unfortunately - you’ll have to continue submitting manual meter readings through your Bulb Account, to ensure your statements are accurate. If you’re not sure how to read your meter, we have a useful guide that can help.

We’re working hard to get your meter enrolled onto the smart network and I can only apologise for the delay with this. Please let me know if you have any questions

– Daisy :bulb:

Thanks for your reply. Could you not reset the meter functionality to where it was before the upgrade, rather than me have to supply manually? And why has the attempted upgrade to the electricity meter affected gas meter readings? Thanks again!!

Hi @mark7524

The upgrade has affected the ability to automatically take readings but this should be fixed within the next few weeks. Please submit a reading for this month and we should have the smart functionality back up and running again before your next reading is due.

– Robyn :bulb: