No statement since December

I haven’t had a statement since the beginning of December and my account is now massively in credit. I have contacted you multiple times over this and told originally that my account is being reviewed and someone will come back to me but still haven’t heard anything back. I currently have no idea of my gas usage as no smart meter. Please can someone give me an update?

Hi @Twigg1975 :wave: Welcome to Community,

There was an issue with the billing which prevented your statements from being generated. This was caused by an incorrect estimate loading onto your account.

I have now fixed this for you and issued the missing statements.

Let me know if you have any questions about this,

– KT :bulb:

Thank you. Only showing up until the end of December and nothing for January. When will that statement be generated?

Sorry, also realised that the statement that has just been generated is for November and December, and I have already had a statement and paid for November. Have I been charged twice for November?

Hi @Twigg1975,

So with regard to the November statement, the original one was cancelled and the charge for that was added back to your account. We then debited what was owed again in the statement I issued yesterday.

It looks like your statement for January has now been issued and so the billing is back up to date.

Let me know if you had any questions about this,

– KT :bulb: