We moved over to Bulb in April from SSE.
Initially we had to submit meter readings as our Gen1 smart meter could not send readings. However, this was later found to be incorrect as our specific smart meter model was included in the DCC migration.
Bulb found they were able to get readings from our meter and we moved over to Bulb’s Smart Tariff (three separate unit rates).
This was completed shortly before August and we can see our daily electricity usage on the Bulb Website as well as daily gas meter readings.
However, we’ve not received a statement since August. Should have received both Aug and Sept by now.
At least in my case Bulb are 100% receiving our smart meter readings. Yet, they are not generating statements, and our account keeps increasing in credit.
Worse yet they won’t reply to the multiple emails and I waited in the phone queue for over 25min before giving up will try again this week.