No Statement since having the smart meter

Hi
Since having my smart metre fitted in July I haven’t had a bill or statement to download, why is this & how do i get a statement?

thanks

Karen

https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/requests/new

Hi @Karenwh Thanks for flagging this with us and welcome to Bulb Community.

I’ve fixed the issue, but will just need some of the meter information in our system to update overnight before I can produce an updated statement for you.

I’ll let you know here once that’s done.

HI
Happy New Year,
I managed to get one statement for November but not one for December, can you confirm if statements are monthly & if so how do i get one each month.

Many thanks

Karen Whittingham

Having same problem -appear to be over 700 in credit but no statement since July
David

Hi @dewi.sion7,

Thanks for your post. I’ve popped you an email with a little more information so we can carry on looking into this there.

Best,
Georgie

Still no reply from Bulb, all i want is a statement every month, Credit will over £600 this month. How can this be recifited?

thanks Karen

1 Like

Hi @Karenwh,

Thanks so much for your patience on this. I’ve taken a look at your account and your billing should resume monthly from now on. You should’ve received your latest statement now - please drop me a PM if you have any questions.

1 Like

Hi,
I have same problem -appear to be over 300 in credit but no statement since september 2020. I contact with Bulb and they told me they were going to fix it but I’m still waiting.
David

1 Like

Hi @david90alonso,

I can see the issue on your account, so I’ve popped you an email now as I need a little more information. Please get back to me when you can.

Georgie