No statement since smart meter installation

Had smart meter installed in July. Haven’t had a statement/bill since.

Has this happened to anyone else. The little display thing works fine and shows daily usage but bulb don’t seem to be collecting the data at all or sending bills.

I received a message from Blub saying they would start collecting data daily to see if that fixes the problem, but no updated readings are showing in my account, and the button to add them manually was removed when the smart meter was installed!

Would be good know ho much I owe!

I received a message from Blub saying they would start collecting data daily to see if that fixes the problem, but no updated readings are showing in my account, and the button to add them manually was removed when the smart meter was installed!

Would be good know ho much I owe!

Call Bulb about that on ‭0300 303 0635‬

They’ve reactivated the bit where I can submit manual readings, so I’ve done that now.
Annoying as the main promise of the smart meter was more accurate billing!

My smart meter was installed on 17 September but no statements since. I rang Bulb who said that as I am on Economy 7 the start readings for both day and night tariffs should have been set to zero but one wasn’t set and this had blocked meter readings. Bulb have made sure both start readings are at zero and say I should receive a statement on my next statement date.

So it looks like an installation/setup problem. My account only showed one reading on the next statement date rather than day and night readings.

Fingers crossed.

Mine are finally being read correctly. I can see the data on the display and also in my account.
Finally!

Readings for both tariffs are now showing on my account.

1 Like