No statement

I normally get my statement on the 11 of every month and have not had it yet. Has everyone got there’s for June?

nope no statement since April

Question asked where is the reply

I normally get my statement on the 11 of every month and have not had it yet. Has everyone got there’s for June?

Yes.

nope no statement since April

Are you saying that if you go to your Account dashboard “Payments & statement” section there are no statements for May & June. When is your normal statement date?

Have you contacted Bulb direct regarding your missing statements?

Question asked where is the reply

The questions were only asked earlier today, a little patience is required.

Payments show my payment and previous months statement. So I don’t know value of bill.

I will give them a couple of days

Payments show my payment and previous months statement. So I don’t know value of bill.

I will give them a couple of days

You should really have had your statement by now if it is normally issued on the 11th of each month. I woudl contact the Buklb team direct their contact details are on the Help page, please click the Help button top of this page.

thanks

Hi @Garron50 It looks like there was a change to your payment date, which also changes the date we send you a statement. This is because the payments and the statements need to be aligned so the payments are taken the day after we send you a statement, so you are not left in debit after we send you a statement.

@“Mike B at Bulb” I am also currently in this situation. I had one statement back in April and it’s now October. I am in credit but need to know how much I owe. This issue is seriously making me want to leave Bulb.

@“Mike B at Bulb” also in the same situation, since moving to Bulb’s Smart Tariff, we’ve not received a statement for either August nor September. We’ve made no changes to our billing date. Furthermore I’ve phoned Bulb twice this week about this and in each case the assistant has said they would fix this after the call. However, the statements are still outstanding. I’ve also emailed Bulb’s help and complaints email twice about this over the last two weeks and have had zero replies.

What’s odd is you are 100% receiving our smart meter readings. As I can see our daily electricity usage split between the three unit rates and a smart gas reading taken each day.

On Friday the 4th of October, I called again to transfer back to the Standard Vari-Fair tariff, this has still not been processed. Not sure how long I should be waiting.

And as @KB1985 has said I too I’m feeling ready to leave Bulb as I find this rather unacceptable!