No statements and unable to manually submit readings on app

Hi, I’ve not had a statement since October 2021 and have lost the ability to added my own readings via the app. The big green button in the home screen has disappeared. Usage is still being logged via smart readings daily and direct debits are going in and continuing to show.

Please could this be fixed and bill’s be added to the app?

Thanks

Michael

I’m also having this issue !! Iv finally got statements back and it’s saying readings been done by a smart meter but I don’t have one :roll_eyes:

How did you get your statements in the end?

Hi @michaeldolling and welcome back to the community :partying_face:

Although we have removed the option to submit readings on the home screen, if you head into Energy Usage, there is an option at the bottom to submit a reading there.

The billing failure does seem to be an issue with how we have your meter set up in our system. I have now amended this and your statements will be sent to our operations team for approval. This typically takes 2-3 weeks.

Please let me know if you haven’t received this after this period and I can check on it for you.

Hey @zjbooth14 and welcome to the community :tada:

So you do have a first generation smart meter which, up until August last year we were unable to communicate with, however we have been receiving accurate readings since. This is why we have removed the option, however like I have advised above if you head into Energy Usage, there is an option at the bottom to submit a reading there if you would like.

– Robyn :bulb:

@Robyn_at_Bulb thanks I will look out for the statements in a few weeks

I don’t have. And have never had a smart meter whilst I have been with bulb ? I have always submitted my own readings

I have tried clicking the submit a meter reading through the energy useage page and it just keeps linking me back through to the main page without giving me the option

Hi @zjbooth14 :wave:

You have first generation Secure smart meters, installed by E.ON Next on 26th June 2018.

As Robyn mentioned above, we recently connected with the meters and we can now take automatic readings via the smart network.

This means you don’t have to send us meter readings again. However, you should still have the option in the ‘Energy Usage’ section so I have got this raised with our tech team to fix.

– Meg :bulb:

Hello Bulb, I am having the same issue - got a smart meter installed in October and haven’t received a statement since then. My account is now £275 in credit and keeps going up every month.

Please could this be rectified and a consolidated statement sent for the missing months?

Heidi

Hey @Hmlough and welcome to the community :wave:

I can see that this is due to a missing exchange reading. I am just working on fixing this now and can issue the consolidated statement for you. Thank you for letting us know.

– Robyn :bulb:

Hello Bulb, I got a smart meter installed in October and haven’t received a statement since then. My account is now £275 in credit and keeps going up every month.

Please could this be rectified and a consolidated statement be issued for the 3 missing months?

Heidi

Hi @Hmlough :wave:

I’m really sorry for the delay getting back to you, and for your missing statements.

I can see that this has been fixed and compensation has been added to your account.

– Meg :bulb: