No Statements since Smart Meter fitting

Hello,

I had my smart meters fitted mid July 2020 and since then have not received any statements and my readings on the app look all over the place.

I’ve tried emailing on a couple of occasions but have had no reply. Any suggestions on how to resolve this?

Many thanks,
Becky.

Hi Becky,

If possible I would submit them to bulb it might help ?

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

As they are smart meters, they send the readings direct to Bulb so I don’t have any readings to send them that they don’t already have!

Many thanks.

I recently discovered the same problem. No statement/bill since smart meter installed (by bulb).

I used the online chat and was told it’s a software problem that has to be fixed before the system can issue a bill. The guy said he’d email me the details, but I haven’t had anything yet.

Thanks for your reply- I’ve managed to get through on the phone this morning and it’s now been resolved.

Hey @Beaky_Smurph I’m glad to hear the billing issue has since been resolved by one of the team :slightly_smiling_face: We’re also receiving smart readings from both meters, so all now looks to be well on your account.

@Mcd99 I can see the issue with your billing has been ongoing for a few months now, I’ve fixed this and there should be an updated statement in your online account shortly. I appreciate that statements covering multiple months can be confusing, so please let us know if you have any questions.

Nothing changed in my account yet. Still no bill.

@Mcd99 apologies for the slight delay. I’m just waiting for your smart readings to be validated in our system following the fix. I’ll let you know once the statement has been produced

Still no change. and no further explanation for the delay.

Hi I’m having the same problem. No statements since smart meter installed.

Hi @srmrogers :wave:

Sorry, there was a billing error on your account because of some missing details from the smart exchange. I’ve fixed that now and sent you a consolidated statement.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

All the best,
Cara :bulb: