No statements since smart meter install

I had a smart meter installed in October and didn’t receive my statement on 1st November as usual. I still haven’t had a statement over 3 weeks later. Is this normal after a smart meter installation? When can I expect my next statement?

1 Like

Hi @andyb1712 :wave:

Looking at your account, it appears that the exchange reads weren’t input into the system which has held up your statement this month.

In order to fix this, I have needed to remove all readings from our system and re-enter these which has generated all of your statements as one consolidated statement. As this spans over 12 months I do need my operations team to approve this which typically takes 2 weeks. During this time your account will not be accurate.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this process.

– Robyn :bulb:

Hi Robyn

Thanks for the reply. I think the meter installer left a green card with the meter readings from my old meter. I assume these are the readings that never got submitted?

I think this card is still sat on top of my new meter. Is there any way I can submit these last readings so my bills are calculated accurately?

Regards

Andy

Hi @andyb1712 we were able to get the meter readings directly from the engineer. So you don’t need to worry about that. Unfortunately the operations team haven’t issued your consolidated bill yet, but as soon as that’s done everything will be regularised. And we have received smart readings so going forward everything looks good. - Miriam

Similar story here, no statements since the smart meter was installed and it’s preventing me from switching tariff.

No word about whether they’re in need of more info or anything either.

Hi @tapp.1993 - welcome to community :wave:

I’m sorry you’re still waiting on your statement. It looks like one of the exchange readings was incorrect which stopped your statements from being generated.

I have got this fixed for you, so your statement will be with you in the next 24 hours.

– Meg :bulb:

1 Like

Wonderful, thanks @megan_at_bulb !

I had the same problem and thought it had been sorted, but looking at my Bulb account today no statement since November and direct debit has been taken out each month and the account is in credit

Hi @rmlsburrows1 :wave:

I can see there is another billing error on your account which has stopped us from generating a statement.

It looks like the original fix did not solve the issue which is why it has happened again. So I can make sure this is the last time it happens can you just confirm for me if your meter is supposed to be 1 rate or economy 7 (2 rates)?

Thanks,
–KT :bulb:

Hi Katie
Yes we are on 2 rates for our electricity.

Regards Myra Burrows

Hi @rmlsburrows1,

Thanks for confirming - this has now all been sorted for you and you shouldn’t have any further issues.

– Robyn :bulb:

Hi Robyn
Thanks for dealing with the problem, can we assume that you have us down as 2 tariff’s for electricity now (economy 7) and daytime tariff as well as the gas?

Regards Myra Burrows

Hi @rmlsburrows1 :wave:

Yes that’s correct, @Robyn_at_Bulb has got that set up for you now on your account.

– Meg :bulb: