No usage showing on IHD, app, or online account

Hello
I have SMETS2 smart meters, however, there has no usage showing on my IHD, on the app, or online account since the end of November.
I have tried to reset the IHD several times and also run through the online request to reset, again several times, but still no luck.
My last bill was from estimated usage so presume the meter readings are not making it through to my account so cannot track my usage from that either.
Is there anything else that can be done to turn the meters back to smart rather than dumb?
Many thanks

Hey @Jim606 Welcome back to Bulbs community page :wave:

Thanks for raising this with us, sorry to hear you have had issues with your smart meter recently.

We’re unable to talk to your meters right now due to a connection issue with the Communications Hub (comms hub) which sits on top of your electricity meter. This hub is the part of your meter setup that sends readings to Bulb and to your in-home display.

To fix this, we will request a communications reboot on your meter - this can take a couple of weeks to resolve as we communicate with the DCC (Data communications company) who will help us get the connection back on.

If you have any further questions just let us know :smiley:

– Carl :bulb:

Thanks Carl
I will wait and hopefully the connection will come back sooner rather than later.
Is there anything I can do from my end?
Many thanks
Jim

Hey @Jim606

Currently there is nothing further you need to do as this process should be automatic from now, if you notice after a few weeks the issue still remains just reach out to us, we will escalate with our smart team :house:

– Carl :bulb: