No usage statement in October

We have not received a usage statement in October 2019. We usually receive these on the 19th of each month. We had a smart meter installed on 27th September.

We had one installed on the 27th September too and we usually get a bill around 11th but nothing appeared.
In the meantime we had a visit from a gas reader who said that the meter was registered to the previous provider but its now showing as bulb. Which of course I didn’t think about until he had gone. The only problem with what he said is that not only had we had a bill from bulb, and our atlantic account is closed since we switched…we had the meter changed for the smart meter after the bill rolls eyes
Anyway. I finally had joy contacting someone through Facebook as emails and tweets were ignored and I couldn’t get through on live chat or phone. They have produced a bill upto the 10th which made it fall back inline with what it should be so we got two months in one bill.
I don’t mind. Two months for bulb was what Atlantic wanted for one month. SO it might be better you getting in touch with them via facebook.

Thanks. I’ll try that.