no way of entering meter readings when logged into my account

Hello there
Each time I log into my account to enter my meter readings the only thing I can access is the bulb community. I am definitely logged into my account. I have been trying to submit my meter readings for 4 days.
Anyone else have the same problem?

Hello there Each time I log into my account to enter my meter readings the only thing I can access is the bulb community. I am definitely logged into my account. I have been trying to submit my meter readings for 4 days. Anyone else have the same problem?

EDITED.

If you have smart meters then this could be the cause of your problem?

In their wisdom Bulb seems to have removed the option to insert meter readings if you have smart meters on the assumption the smart meter meters are really smart and automatically send readings to Bulb.

Others have had the same problem and I seem to recollect from another recent thread that Bulb reinstated the meter reading option for at least one individual.

Same here and as the smart readings are not working I’m having to put up with estimated readings which of course are higher than my actual usage.

Thanks. No I do not have smart meters and furthermore due to ongoing work by the landlord I cannot have smart meters put in. There is no way of giving the meter readings in my account.

I’m struggling to add my meter readings too. I also can’t get passed being directed to community. Can anyone advise please

I had that problem with the app but I tried loging into the bulb website and the facility to enter my readings was there