Non-existent customer service and electricity tariff requests

Bulb recently fitted smart meters in my house and the old day/night rate electricity meter was replaced. The house has always been on Economy7, though I realise now it does not save me money. The house may in the past have had storage heaters prior to me buying it.

I asked via Bulb on Twitter to be moved to a single electricity tariff - this should be very easy now I have a smart meter. My request was confirmed and I was told I would be added to the waiting list. But since then - silence. And Bulb Customer Service is pretty non-existent. The big talk of marketing from Bulb is just hot air. I only got an answer from the twitter account when I threatened to stop my direct debit.

So - Bulb Customer Services - when can I expect to hear from you? Or shall I provoke a response by cancelling my payments?

Hi @Pete_LL :wave:

I can see we did add you to the tariff waitlist around the end of May. This is worked through by our teams but it can take some time, but we have definitely registered your interest in changing tariff and we’ll notify you when we’re able to do this for you.

If you do want to speak to us you can call 0300 303 0635 between 9 am to 5pm weekdays, and we also have a live chat service where you can speak to our agents if you have any questions :slightly_smiling_face: