I recently moved in to a rented flat, and had to use their Spark energy until Bulb took over (and took payment) on 18th Oct.
However, 2 questions…
- Spark are still saying Bulb haven’t sent over my readings? Should I give it a couple more weeks?
- Spark have said they didn’t “fully lose the supply” until 23rd Oct? So I’m concerned that I’ll be effectively paying both companies 18th-23rd… and I’ve contacted both of them with this concern but received no reply.
Would be great just to have someone reassure me as it’s awful waiting for the first bill in a new place and not knowing what damage to expect