Not had my electric key or gas card in post

I not had my gas card or electric key to top my meters up and I’m running low I called called advised on this and they said they have resent them out to me but it’s the weekend now and I can not top up what can I do

That’s probably because you’re on a prepayment meter and Bulb don’t support them. If you think you’re signed up to Bulb at the moment, something has gone seriously wrong - the switch shouldn’t have gone through, and your previous supplier shouldn’t have closed your old account.
I’d suggest double checking that you’re signed up to the supplier you think you are, whilst you still have a supply to do that with, because certainly you shouldn’t have been told by anyone at Bulb itself that your keys have been re-sent, unless they meant your old supplier is sending replacements to reverse a mistaken switch.

https://community.bulb.co.uk/discussion/262/why-cant-i-join-bulb-if-i-have-a-prepayment-meter

I’m signed up as pay as go customer I phoned bulb 2 days ago chasing up my key and card they have been resent they said but in mean time have nothing to top meter up .and they are.not open to talk to till Monday now don’t know what I’m. Going to do

I have email and letter stating my switch as pay as you go customer

MarkP

I haven’t been following the debase regarding prepament meters, but I don’t think you are correct when you say Bulb don’t support them:

Please see: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001227751-Can-I-switch-to-Bulb-with-a-prepayment-meter-

All I can say is they know I’m a pre payed customer and took me as a customer they advised me if I don’t have key and card by Monday I’ll get a reference to collect from a shop anyhow I’m going to ring then 9am Monday to speak to them about this thanks

All I can say is they know I'm a pre payed customer and took me as a customer they advised me if I don't have key and card by Monday I'll get a reference to collect from a shop anyhow I'm going to ring then 9am Monday to speak to them about this thanks

On odd occasions Bulb team members respond to queries on this forum on both a Saturday and a Sunday, so maybe one of them will be able to pick up your query before you ring them on Monday?

I hope so as I’m a little worried now thanks guys for all help and support

Hi @Kat1982 - sorry no one was around to help you on the weekend.

Just to be clear - Bulb now do take on Prepayment customers, since earlier this year.

I hope you received your key by now. Please don’t hesitate to call us Mon-Fri 9-6 to speak to someone if not