Not leaving bulb for another supplier.

Why have I received an email saying that your sorry I’m leaving when I ain’t changing supply.?

Why have I received an email saying that your sorry I'm leaving when I ain't changing supply.?
Why have I received an email saying that your sorry I'm leaving when I ain't changing supply.?

As this is a public forum I would suggest contact the Bulb team direct as they will be able to readily sort out your situation.

I would imagine one of a few things could have happened

1. Admin error on bulbs behalf and for whatever reason they have your account being closed
  2. Another supplier has applied to take over your supply from BULB (If this is the case ask BULB to check on ECOES who the incoming supplier is)
  3. Related to point 2 but if you live in a group of flats or a residential block another supplier could be trying to move neighbor but has accidentally started the process to take your supply.

Have you used any energy comparison websites very recently?
Have you obtained any quotes on any other suppliers websites?
Have you have any calls from anyone saying they are calling from “your energy supplier”

Thanks for replying and I will contact Bulb and tell them check. Thanks again.

Yes I do live in block of flats.

Yes I do live in block of flats.

If it is the case that another supplier is taking your supply in error, don’t worry. Depending how far through the transfer process they are the incoming supplier can either abandon the transfer or if its too late for that there is the the “erroneous transfer” process where bulb can retake the supply back and its treated as if it never left them.

Hope you get it sorted :slight_smile: