Not revived bill

I have been with bulb for close to 2 months now, submitting meter readings often. However I haven’t recieved a bill. Is there anyway to be billed monthly? I like to know where I stand with bills.

You should be receiving a monthly bill via email, check your junk mail.
Sending readings once a month is sufficient, best time is when you receive your monthly reminder, usually a couple of days before dd is due.

In addition to what scudo has said, please check your “Payments and statements” on your account dashboard. This will show all previous bills and payments.

Hiya, I’ve checked all that, still cannot find a bill :confused:

Hi @Chelsea_lea

The reason that you haven’t received a bill is that you have had your opening meter read disputed. This is where either yourself or Bulb have decided that the opening reading is wrong and will have contacted your old supplier to rectify this. We’ve put your account ‘under review’ until we sort this out. This means you won’t receive any bills while this dispute is ongoing.

We’ll continue to take your monthly direct debits to ensure you won’t get any nasty surprises once we’ve corrected the reads. This means your direct debit will continue to credit your account, in preparation for when we start billing again.

As it has been a while since we sent the dispute I am going to chase this up for you.

We’ll be in touch once this issue is resolved, or if we need any more information.

All the best,

Ben

Hi @Chelsea_lea

The reason that you haven’t received a bill is that you have had your opening meter read disputed. This is where either yourself or Bulb have decided that the opening reading is wrong and will have contacted your old supplier to rectify this. We’ve put your account ‘under review’ until we sort this out. This means you won’t receive any bills while this dispute is ongoing.

We’ll continue to take your monthly direct debits to ensure you won’t get any nasty surprises once we’ve corrected the reads. This means your direct debit will continue to credit your account, in preparation for when we start billing again.

As it has been a while since we sent the dispute I am going to chase this up for you.

We’ll be in touch once this issue is resolved, or if we need any more information.

All the best,

Ben

Thank You! Much appreciated!