Nothing rec'd from Bulb and yet you have taken a DD

I recently changed over to you online and you have taken a direct debit payment but I have never received anything from you.
I was told when I swapped over you would contact me.
I feel this is very bad customer service.

I recently changed over to you online and you have taken a direct debit payment but I have never received anything from you. I was told when I swapped over you would contact me. I feel this is very bad customer service.

I find this very strange and I don’t think it is typical of Bulb Customer Service.

I received a number of emails from Bulb when I joined them, for example

Receive email on 11 April to welcome me for joining Bulb with details of the next stages

Received email on 21 April to advise my monthly payment and that I will be switched on 2 May

Received email on 30 April to further advise on monthly payment and switch date on 2 May

Received email on 2 May to say I had been switched.

Amongst all these emails I was requested for my first readings and received acknowledgement for these on 29 April.

Just out of interest are you sure the DD is for Bulb or your previous supplier?

I would also add that the emails are likely to go straight to your junk mail box so I would check there.

Hi @SarahSmith I can’t see any Bulb account set up in your email address. Would you be able to give us a quick ring to check we have the right contact details for you? During the switch process we send a number of emails so we need to make sure we have the correct details from you.