notifying you that i am leaving after just 3 weeks

I have logged in and found that there does not seem to be a method of notifying Bulb that I am switching to another supplier. So i am telling you Bulb through this channel. I am leaving because you are raising the gas tariff 24.2%. . I have today cancelled my DD. You have taken 88 pounds out already and I know my final bill will not be anywhere near that figure. So this is your notification that I have cancelled my DD. The second payment is due in a few days. So now you know this, don’t be charging me a fee for the fact you couldn’t collect it. I have taken a photo of this communication in case you deny having received this notification.

...there does not seem to be a method of notifying Bulb that I am switching to another supplier.
Why would there be? The switching process is 'gainer led' - you only need to sign up with a new supplier, and they handle the whole process, including informing Bulb and passing on your switch day reading(s). https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/consumer/energy/energy-supply/get-a-better-energy-deal/switching-energy-supplier/

Hi @AlanF - your new supplier are responsible for informing us of the change. We don’t charge fees for failed direct debits.

We’ll send your final bill once we receive your opening meter reads at your new supplier, and sort any refunds within 2 weeks of sending the final bill. Best of luck with your new supplier.