Old meter still registered

I’m trying to switch supplier because Bulb are hiking prices once again and it states i still have my ild meters in when i don’t, this needs updating. I’ve already raised it with Bulb but nothing but it needs sorting please.

you don’t think you have a prepayment meter, it might mean that your current supplier needs to update your meter details on the energy National Database. Please get in touch with them to ask them to do this,

Screenshot_20210526_122906_com.android.chrome|250x500

Hi @Pixie :wave:

Thanks for posting. I’ve just been looking at your meters in the national database, and I can see that they’ve both been updated to direct debit smart meters now. I’m sorry that this took so long to get sorted.

You’ll just need to query why they’re still coming up as prepayment meters with your new supplier and maybe send them a copy of an old statement from us so that they can identify your meters.

I sent you an email the other day about something else, so feel free to get in touch with me via that as well. Any questions, do let us know.

Many thanks,

Niamh :bulb:

Hi, how long does it take to show please? it’s still showing I have prepaid meters

Hi @Pixie :wave:

Both the gas and electricity are now showing as direct debit smart meters on the National Database, so there should be no issue with the switch. I would advise getting in touch with the new supplier just to confirm the meter details.

Thanks,
Cara :bulb: