Only electric transferred not Gas

It looks like only my electric has been transferred from npower but I requested both, I’ve been on to npower and they said I need to get back to bulb, message below…

** I requested both, sounds to me like npower are making it difficult for customers to transfer both… the very reason I want to leave npower*
Sent9 Oct 11:44 AM

** Honestly if that is what you want to do that is your prerogative we only object if large balance on the account but that does not seem to be the case on your account and there is no loss notification which is if there was would be showing on gas ready to leave please ask bulb to clarify that with you and get back to us.*
Received9 Oct 11:47 AM

Call Bulb and speak to them about it
0300 303 0635

Hi @Mark_Raynor - it sounds like we might need some more information so we can identify the correct gas meter on the national database, which is why your gas hasn’t switched over yet. I’ve sent you a DM so I can get this sorted for you.

1 Like

The same thing has happened to me. My electric hasn’t gone over since smart meters being installed at the beginning of August. Keep getting estimated readings which are all wrong.