Open Roadmap update?

From a quick look, it appears that the Open Roadmap has been rather forgotten about recently…

It would be great to get an update on what’s going on with all of the teams (labs, devs, CS, etc.) and a bit of info on things that have been done and any delays which have pushed projects back.

(Maybe a blog post @“Will at Bulb” :wink: )

Hey @mowcius, you’re right we have been neglecting it a bit. I’m sorry about that. I’ve had a chat with @sian and we’ve worked out a more robust way of keeping it up to date and I’ll take the time on Monday to make sure it’s full up to date and ready to go again.

Thanks @“Will at Bulb”, you’re the man!

@“Will at Bulb”, as always, thanks for the updates. I do still follow, despite being less active on here now.

@"Will at Bulb", as always, thanks for the updates. I do still follow, despite being less active on here now.

Glad you appreciate it. We’re going to make more of an effort to keep it up to date now and we’ll start posting discussions about what we think the most exciting things are so people who don’t follow it so closely can see the highlights too.

@“Will at Bulb”, sounds good!

Any news on the community forum updates (aside from the status on Trello)?
If there was a bit more separation between all of the posts regarding issues/queries, and discussion on the future plans for Bulb, new technologies, renewables etc., I would spend a bit more time here. (aka, please move to Discourse :mrgreen:)

@"Will at Bulb", sounds good!

Any news on the community forum updates (aside from the status on Trello)?
If there was a bit more separation between all of the posts regarding issues/queries, and discussion on the future plans for Bulb, new technologies, renewables etc., I would spend a bit more time here. (aka, please move to Discourse :mrgreen:)

On the technical side of things, no news I’m afraid. Bulb’s trying to hire loads of engineers at the moment to make time for things like this though!

But on the making time to keep the forum tidy and discuss future plans and everything like that side of things I do have good news. We have new people in the Community team who will be working on exactly those things over the next couple of weeks.

But on the making time to keep the forum tidy and discuss future plans and everything like that side of things I do have good news. We have new people in the Community team who will be working on exactly those things over the next couple of weeks.
:+1: