Origin of energy

Origins of Energy…
Sitting here in my cave in the draught because the rock door has rolled down the hill. My fire is nearly out as I’ve no more peat blocks but I can see over those mountains where stegasaurus is approaching with fuel for me. Hundreds of years go by and finally stega’ arrives and I ask "why have you bought so much fuel? " Stega’ says, “I estimate it’s what you’ll use during the next 30 moonrises”. Anyway, I jump into the rockpool to warm up the water to make some tea.
Anyway, while we sip cold tea from the pool stega’ gives me a package all wrapped up in rotten animal skins. Stega’ tells me it’s a ‘smart’ meter and advises me to replace the rock in the cave door because everybody wants one.
Anyway, millenias go by while stega’ keeps delivering way too many peat blocks every 30 moons and hammers an inscription on my cave door that translates - ‘exchange something for the excess fuel or else’. I smash the ‘smart’ thing with my spear and jump into the rockpool of cold tea.
My point is this - since those days when I trapped lightning to warm my stone teapot, ‘smart’ manufacturers and software developers will not agree on a compatible energy monitoring system that will work correctly for everyone, therefore, we have to wait at our own expense. Unfortunately, there are those energy consumers who suffer because they cannot afford the estimated usage they believe is incorrect. How can these people be helped while they’re being forced to wait while industries argue about who’s system is best.
…ok what’s the problem with smart meters?

Cool story bro.

1 Like

must be the life and soul (sole) of the party at the kindergarden picnic, you chose whichever is most apt

It’s ‘life and soul’ actually…oh hang on, given they’ll be on their own perhaps ‘sole’ is correct.

If only you could apply your genius to working towards a solution. Or even just study an academic degree course of interest, and submit your postulations in the form of essays, a dissertation even.

But instead you choose to waste your time with stupid posts on this forum.
Meanwhile, we continue to await news of ‘free electicity’

don’t hold your breath
Or even just study an academic degree course of interest, and submit your postulations in the form of essays, a dissertation even
had one of them, but the dog chewed it up

bulb already give you £50 free electricity, your just being greedy if you want more